- Time to have my Canon 350D looked at. The noise at 1600 ISO is turning up some serious horizontal lines. Hopefully it just needs a bit of servicing, not an overhaul.
- xenalvr, your package arrived! Thank you so much for the handmade soaps from Hidden Valley. The textures and smells are amazing! I've taken photos to put them up on my Poupee. (^___^)
- Why are random Russian LJers adding me to their friends-list? Am I supposed to add you back? But you don't introduce yourself or post in English on occassion. 我什么都读不懂！ (>_<)
I'm at a bit of a loss what to do.
- The mum-in-law asked that I didn't change out of my loli clothes after the picnic, as she was interested in seeing what this fashion is all about when we visited for our weekend dinner at the in-laws. I obliged, but the expression on the dad-in-law read: WT...?! (Ô_o)
- We drove up to Mount Cootha to pick up dead branches for Q. The bird needs a variety of branches to stimulate his feet and help with his claws, but we ended up going for a drive to Toowoomba, where they're having their Festival of Flowers. A 2 hour drive there and I slept partway. I seriously suck as a driving companion, but I will never ask 'are we there yet?'.
Up to Toowoomba
The seller 더미니스킨 tester samples. I picked up the: Skin79 Super BB Cream Gold (code SS02) x20pc. Skin79 has 2 very popular blemish balms…
In last week's Food Connect order, I thought to try out the tempeh. "What the hell is 'tempeh'?" you ask? Tempeh is a naturally fermented soy bean…
It's all looking good in this week's Food Connect mini box. No extras this week, but I don't think we need any. We still have heaps of apples…