*sigh* I knew
I shouldn't have watched Koizora. It's just one entire cry fest of young doomed love, where the boy is a chao ah beng (ie. Singaporean for 'insolent little punk') and the girl is an airhead naive girl. ivoryfox
, your addiction to idols is contagious. (^_^;)
But Miura looks decent as a blonde! The girl is still annoying though.
- Why did she run away from him when they arranged to meet at the swimming pool for the first time? It's not like he was the butt ugliest boy in school (far from it).
- Hiro's sister had so much more balls than the lead girl. Seriously, watching her cut off Hiro's ex-girlfriend's hair as punishment for orchestrating the lead girl's kidnap and rape was an OMG!-I-wanna-marry-you! moment.
- For goodness sake, she could've taken the other path. The OTHER path.
- When a dying person asks you to smile in a movie, DON'T SMILE! The person will die immediately after, so don't smile, damnit!
- She didn't attend his funeral?! Her parents went instead? Helloooo...
But it really takes me back to when the phone was permanently attached to my ear, listening and talking to this person on the other side... who could make me laugh or cry. And with that person, nothing else could possibly matter.
Girls really do go for the bad boys... until they learn better.