WHAT I'M INTERESTED INA Little Lunacy
- Bitter Moon - Nepal poppy, lotus root, wild rose, and blue hibiscus with blackberry, tonka, sage, lavender, peony and vetiver
- Blue Moon 2007 - a potent lunar-charged blend of poppy, calamus, orris, wood aloes, moonflower, cucumber, and pale creeping buttercup
- Budding Moon 2006 - Plum blossom, peony, lotus root, Chinese musk and a hint of white ginger
- Cold Moon 2004 - Traditional lunar oils combined with glittering snow flowers, soft breezes and frozen ferns
- Fruit Moon 2005 - green apple, apricot, blackberry, black cherry, black and red currants, cantaloupe, English pear, guava, lemon and lime, orange, mandarin orange, kiwi and mango, passion fruit, papaya, Georgia peach, raspberry, plum, tangerine, pomegranate and strawberry over a luminous blend of lunar oils
- Honey Moon 2005 - five different honeys, ranging from pale and sweet to deep and heady, with hints of jasmine, white gardenia, Hawaiian white ginger and thyme
- Sugar Moon - Sugar cane, blue musk, mahogany, black orchid, black currant, violet, blackberry leaf, teak, strawberry, and dusky rose.
- Hunter Moon 2007 - Hunt. Dry leaves, autumn bonfires, blood red wine, feral, animalistic notes and the chill of approaching winter.
- Swan Maiden 2007 - White gardenia, white iris, sandalwood, calla lily, French magnolia, muguet, jonquil, and orchid.
- Thunder Moon 2007 - Ozone deepened by liquid amber, and a spray of hot nighttime rain mingled with the scent of lightning-struck wood, water-soaked summer blooms, and sun-scorched grass.
- Feu Follet - Jasmine and rose, touched with sparkling heliotrope
- Dracul - Black musk, tobacco, fir, balsam of peru, cumin, bitter clove, crushed mint, and orange blossom
- Nosferatu - desiccated herbs and gritty earth brought to life with a swell of robust and sanguineous red wines
- Erato - a crush of roses with sweet pea, myrrh, ylang ylang, orris and stephanotis.
- Euphrosyne - Gardenia, tea rose, vanilla and jasmine.
- Eve - The spirit of temptation, the essence of lost innocence. Apple blossom, rose, ylang ylang and golden honey.
- Pannychis - Night-blooming jasmine, moonflower, cardamom, sandalwood, black currant, ylang ylang, frankincense and lily.
- Thaleia - Honey, ylang ylang, apricot, ciste, blood orange and gardenia with earthy, warm tonka
- Jasmine Cottage - Camellia, jasmine, heather, orange blossom, osmanthus, wisteria, thyme, angelica, freesia, granny’s nightcap, and English wildflowers.
- Madame Tracy - A coquettish blend of tea rose, ume blossom, geranium, lily of the valley, violet, and heliotrope.
- Pepper - Wild English roses, French gardenia, vanilla, honey, golden ginger, blood orange, tuberose, bergamot, and geranium.
Love PotionsMad Tea Party
- Antony - A warrior's scent: the green hills and grasses of the battlefields, the resinous incense from the prayers to his Gods, and a touch of the musky leather of his armor. Ambergris and frankincense with sage, and basil.
- The Apothecary - Tea leaf with three mosses, green grass, a medley of herbal notes, and a drop of ginger and fig.
- Cordelia - lilac, lemon, green tea, wisteria, osmanthus, white cedar, and Chinese musk.
Sin & Salvation
- Alice - Milk and honey with rose, carnation and bergamot.
- Chesire Cat - Grapefruit, red currant, dark musk, Roman chamomile, delphinium, and lavender.
- Croquet - Pink lime, pink grapefruit, white nectarine, wild rose, sage, woody patchouli, bergamot, and ornery hedgehog musk.
- Frumious Bandersnatch - Bandersnatch musk, redolent of spicy carnations, wild plums and chrysanthemum.
- Anathema - Black opium, with vetivert and honeysuckle.
- Dorian - a sweet gilded blossom lying over a twisted and corrupted core. A Victorian fougere with three pale musks and dark, sugared vanilla tea.
- Langour - Paperwhite and black narcissus, three lilies, black poppy and tuberose and a hint of hypnotic opium den haze
- Les Infortunes De La Vertu - A pain-tinged, pleasure-soaked blend of leather, oakmoss, orange blossom, amber, and rose with a breath of virginal French florals and a hint of austere monastic penitential incense.
- Nero - Rosemary, bay, pine and a touch of lemon
- Pride - Vanity in extremis. The scent of rabid hauteur: Moroccan rose and narcissus.
- The Stormhold - Creeping moss, slick granite, murky vetiver, lightning-charged ozone, and icy rain.
- The East - bluebonnet, passion flower, freesia, jasmine tea, mint, thyme, and redcurrant.
: Exhibit III
Phoenix Steamworks and Research Facility
- Kiyohime Changes From a Serpent - Salty ocean spray, red kelp, black plum, lychee, sea moss, green musk, hachiya, plum blossom, and matcha.
- Macbeth and the Witches - Lightning-charged ozone, steel, myrrh, mugwort, colophony, ajowan, and leather
- Sunrise With Sea-Monsters - Ocean mist, kelp, ambergris, amber, white pear, osmanthus, freesia, and seafoam accord
- The Fox-woman Kuzunoha Leaving Her Child, Yoshitoshi Tsukioka - White tea, cherry blossom, wisteria, star jasmine, and teak.
- The Coil - Ozone, eucalyptus and mint with purple orchid, passionflower, white ginger, and purple lotus.
- Ether - Translucent blooms, ethereal white resins, and davana
Atomic Luau Lounge
- Screeching Parrot - Golden rum, apricot liquor, pineapple, pomegranate, ginger, brandy, grapefruit, and pink lime.
- Golden Wave - Tangerine, gin, passion fruit, guava, and tonic.
- Moana - Seaweed, awapuhi, and sea foam.