Totally uncool about your service, night_child80
- Calling to confirm an appointment is fine. What’s not fine is telling me the appointment is ‘anytime between 8am to 6pm’.
- Asking me if the equipment and MDF are there.
- If you don’t clarify what equipment you’re referring to, then I cannot tell you if they’re here or not.
- When I ask what an MDF is and I tell you I don’t know what it is after you de-acronymise it for me, asking me again if it exists is not particularly bright. If I don’t know what it is, how am I supposed to know if it exists?
- Calling to confirm everything yesterday? Fine. And then calling me again today to confirm the exact same thing? Where are your customer service records?
- Trying to tell me that you must’ve left a voicemail, rather than spoke to me yesterday. This is why it isn’t possible:
- I am the customer and I am not lying when I say I have already spoken to you and gone through this step-by-step process.
- We don’t have a voice mail function on our phones. If no one picks up, the phones ring out.