- Brisbane's weather is warming up lovely, which means it'll be a hot summer. But what's with all this wind?
- I went to Photo Continental to pick up some craft supplies, including a couple of clear stamps, decorative punches and of course, eyelets.
Rummaging through craft bins gives me the same shivers tasting amazing food or finding that perfect dress/blouse gives a foodaholic or shopaholic.
- I'm back to cycling to work. Yay! My thighs are complaining and I'm back on the hunt for a decent shower at work that (a) isn't half the size of a broom closet, (b) has had someone scrub the scum off the shower head from last summer, and (c) isn't a mile from my office block.
- I've been listening to KATTUN's 'Change Ur World' album. Everything sounded fine till Nito Man. WTF is this 3 year old cartoony pop tune?!
- Thanks to the media, every man and his dog has heard of Prince William and Kate Middleton's engagement. Congratulations to the couple, but enough Australian television! Every channel was running the same interview and stop comparing the girl to Princess Diana. Seriously? Seriously?!
- BPAL review 19: No. 93 Engine, Schrodinger's Cat and Maiden
Name: No. 93 Engine
Description: Balm of Gilead, benzoin, frankincense, balsam of peru, beeswax, saffron, galbanum, calamus, hyssop, mastic, lemon balm, and white sage.
In the Imp (wet):
On me: So warm. This is a metallic workshop, full of dust, sparks and a metallic hum in the background.
Name: Schrodinger's Cat
Collection: Bewitching Brews
Description: A paradoxical scent experiment! - tangerine, sugared lime, pink grapefruit, oakmoss, lavender, zdravetz, and chocolate peppermint.
In the Imp (wet): Sweet and wet and not at all what I expected. I expected a childish sweet, but this is sharper and the oakmoss lends a more herbal note.
On me: I amp the oakmoss and peppermint, which is exactly what I don't want. I want the juicy fruit! It wears all day though.
Collection: Ars Amatoria
Description: A gentle vision of purity, goodness and virtue: white tea, carnation and Damask Rose.
In the Imp (wet): Heavy Damask Rose just comes through like a sledgehammer - thick and heavy.
On me: Carnation comes through, carried on a much lighter and softer rose - then turns powdery on me. A shame since I quite liked its first notes after it was applied to skin.
[Daily life] Fit me in
Thanks to FourThousand and Sony (you guys are awesome!), I won 1 of the 5 double movie passes to watch the movie Green Hornet. I'll be honest:…
Is it just me, or does the 4th installment of Resident Evil ' Afterlife' seem like Matrix with zombies? If I watch ' Never Let Me Go', I'm…