I know this entry is late, but it's been surprisingly busy around these parts despite it being public holidays and all. In fact, I cannot believe a week has already flown by.
Thanks to the boys, we got to celebrate the New Year surrounded by friends at Bean's place and:
- Watched someone get handcuffed and thrown into the back of a cop van by 5 cops.
- Watched to an entire marching band play 'The Final Countdown' in someone else's apartment across the way.
- Watched somebody dressed in a fur suit mad dance on a balcony in an opposite building.
- Learnt that perhaps giving us a paintball gun is not the best idea after alcohol. The paintball paint oxidises into powder though, so that was good.
- Watched the reflection of the fireworks from the office building across.
We didn't get home till 3:30am and crashed out like logs.
Thanks for an awesome time and HAPPY NEW YEAR!